Searcy, Arkansas Visitation Guidelines
The following applies ONLY to our Searcy, Arkansas, community. All other communities are following set regulations specific to the area. We will update when changes are made.
General Requirements for Visitation:
- Visitors must participate in and pass the facility's screening process prior to each scheduled visit.
- The facility screen process includes a screening questionnaire, which will record the identity of the resident visited, date, name, address, and phone number of the visitor and maintain these records so that they can be made available upon request by the Department of Health and the Office of Longterm Care. The questionnaire will also include a declaration regarding signs and symptoms of infection, contact and/or exposure to known COVID-19 positive persons, and any prior testing for COVID-19, as well as a statement that the visitor will inform the facility immediately if they develop symptoms within 72 hours of visiting or test positive for COVID-19 after visiting.
- Visitors must not have signs or symptoms of COVID-19 for at least 3 days. If any visitor previously tested positive for COVID-19, they must not visit within 14 days of a positive test.
- Visitors must wear a mask at all times.
- Upon entering and exiting facility, visitors must practice appropriate hand hygeine by washing hands with soap and water or using provided alcohol-based hand sanitizers.
- Eating is not allowed in visitation areas.
- Visitors must call the facility in advance to reserve one of the designated appointment slots.
- Visitation will only be allowed by appointment during visiting hours, Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm
- Visitation will be limited to two visitors per one resident at a time.
- Facility staff will monitor visits carefully to ensure masks are worn and policies are followed.
- All guidelines are subject to change
Indoor/Outdoor Visit Guidance:
- Visitors must remain in their vehicle until the visitation time scheduled. After entering the facility, visitors must stay in designated visitation locations. Visitors are not permitted to go into resident rooms without express permission granted prior to appointment time.
- The facility must monitor weather and temperature in outdoor visitation areas to prevent putting residents and visitors at risk.
- Adequate staff must be present to monitor visitation, sanitizing area between visits, and aiding resident in getting to and from the visitation areas.
- Indoor and outdoor visitation areas are spacious enough to allow visitors and residents to maintain proper social distancing of six feet apart.
- Visitors and resident must wear a mask at all times during the visit.
- Appointment times will be staggered throughout the day to accomodate space and appropriately limit the overall number of visitors in the building.
- The visitation area will be sanitized between every visit. Available appointment times will allow time for cleaning.
- Visitation is restriced to those 12 years of age and older. Visitors with children must be able to manage them, and children must be able to wear a face mask during the entire visitation.
- Visitors may provide care packages including, but not limited to food and beverage items, but those items cannot be consumed during the visitation time. There can be no eating in any of the visitation areas.